Implementation of the regulatory compliance audits
Experiencing more than 30 national and international regulatory compliance audits, with international POOL auditor certification, in accordance with the legislation, we undertake to examine your firm.
While on-the-spot audits, applying our own developed protocols and EHS auditing techniques, we implement a full documentary and practical screening, and we draw up a record on the differences, completed with accurate regulatory references. Upon request, we make solution proposals, as well.
If you wish to see clear and need the help of an independent expert team,please feel free to contact us!
The legislative environment in Hungary and the EU keeps changing continuously. In Hungary, there are 350 direct applicable legislations which regulate the field of EHS. If you have no free capacity for the daily follow-up of legal requirements, let us do it for you!
Compared to the general services provided by other companies on the market, we undertake to make on-the-spot regulatory audits in every year, we examine your processes and we prepare a special information note for you, containing requirements and changes which refer to your company, and our proposed solutions, as well.
We are not lawyers, but EHS professionals, so our proposals are results-oriented, and derive from practical experiences.As a part of our services, we kindly help you with any professional challenge.
Our services are also available for companies who operate KIR, MEBIR and EIR systems; during ISO audits, our partners could use our regulation-follow up and assessment systems without any differences or remarks.
As a part of our service, we undertake:
- To revise, analyze and prepare an information note on changes in the EU and Hungarian EHS legislation, and to forward it electronically. If legal requirements demand immediate actions, we inform you about it within 24 hours.
- To make an overview of the legislation published in advance or sent for opinion in the field of EHS, and, in the event of being involved, to prepare an information note in brief.
1. prepare the ATEX risk assessment in accordance with the regulation No. 3/2003. (11. March) FMM-ESZCSM
While the preliminary examinations with workplace safety perspective—set out in Section 21—and in the framework of the risk assessment set out in Section 54 (2), the employer is obliged to define the emerging threats from both workplace safety and occupational health.
For workplaces of potentially explosive atmosphere, the identification of these threats is a special task.
During the procedure, we define the risk itself and the level of that according to the following criteria:
a) Likelihood of the development and subsistence of the explosive airspace, and its duration
b) Likelihood of the firing-effectin an explosive airspace, including electrostatic discharges;
c) The equipment, the substances and the procedures and thepossible interaction of them;
d) The degree of the aftermathsin the case of an explosion.
2. To prepare an Explosion Protection document in accordance with regulation No. 3/2003. (11. March) FMM-ESZCSM
In the frame of the employer’s obligations set out in the legislation, the employer is obliged to prepare an explosion protection document, which is compulsory to have supervised continuously and amend if necessary. The preparation and supervision of the explosion protection document are specialized occupational safety activities, with the addition that in the process a person of at least secondary fire protection qualification shall be involved.
When preparing the explosion protection document, we consider the following factors:
a)Risk assessment and evaluation;
b) The listing of the measures taken, which promote the fulfillment of the requirements set out in the present regulation,
c) In accordance with Annex 1 of the regulation, the classification of the working areas into zones and the listingof the areas of which the requirements of the regulations refer to.
d) The measures which are related to the minimum level of the safety and health requirements of the working equipment and their usage, as well.
Preparation of ATEX zone classifications
Implementation of the ATEX supervision (According to the National Fire Safety Codes and Standards it is obligatory to renew in every 3 years)
The matter of the lockout/tag out(LOTO)is that when suspending normal operation of industrial technologies (because of maintenance, settings or service), we prevent random switching on/offs of the energy sources physically, with the exclusion of the units with mechanical devices.
With more than 15 years of experience we offerour customers unique, internationally appreciated solutions developed by us.
The development and the introduction of the system are made in accordance with the American standard called OSHA Regulations (Standards – 29 CFR) No. 1910.147. It fully complies with the Hungarian system of requirements for occupational safety.
As a part of our service, we undertake:
- To consult theprinciples of the LOTO system and to plan the system itself.
- To establish the LOTO system, including:
- To elaborate the LOTO procedure
- To elaborate a simplified LOTO system.
- To prepare the company regulations of LOTO
- To give theoretical and practicalLOTO instructions
- To make a proposal for the selection of the LOTO tools
- To acquire LOTO tools
In Hungary, a significant number of the fatal or serious accidents are due to incorrect work at a height. With nearly 20 years of national and international experience in planning and installation, with reviewing permission, our expert is at your service. We target to install such systems and propose such solutions, which will be used by the employees, day by day.
As a part of our service, we undertake:
- In accordance with the legal requirements, to prepare your program for protection against falling,
- To give advice on accessing dangerous workplaces and on establishing the system of fall protection,
- To organize the supervision of your devices and equipment,
- To instruct your employees on the correct use of the devices and equipment,
- Upon a wish, to organize acquiring qualifications recognized by the state,
- To purchase and install fall protection devices and equipment.
Establishing common storage systems of chemical safety
Usually, it causes our customers great concern to store their several types of chemical substances safely, under transparent and controlledconditions for the employees, as well.
As a part of the solution we offer, taking into the legal requirements developed by the German Chemicals Industry Association (Verband der ChemischenIndustrie, VCI) account and limiting it to the types of substances kept and used on the site, we prepare such a regulation for common storage, that may be a guiding principle for the onsite storages. As an aid, we prepare a simplified common storage table, which promotes easy access in a simple and clear way.
As a part of our service, according to the MSDS files we analyze the dangers of the substances stored, and considering these, we give the substances a distinguishing danger/storage code. This code may be indicated on the internal chemical substance label, helping the employees easier access.
Examining the lists of the chemical substances in each storage place, we prepare the rules of the common storage for each place.
We make a proposal for the appropriate storing methods and devices, considering the environment, fire protection and workplace safety requirements, as well.
Introduction and maintenance of management systems
Any management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 28001, ISO 50001)improve the efficiency of your company. With company management systems, you can decrease the operational costs of your company, you can make company processes more effective, that has a result in all levels.
Our experienced team may help you in the following issues:
- ISO 14001 developing, introducing, pre-auditing, system monitoring of environmental management systems with the help of a leading auditor colleague who introduced and operated this system with success at several Hungarian multinational companies
- ISO 28001 developing, introducing, pre-auditingand system monitoring of occupational health and safety management systems with an experienced leading auditor colleague
- ISO 50001 system experienced colleagues undertake to examine your company’s energetic conditions and in accordance with the standard, they give help in full establishment of the system and prepare for the auditing process.
Please contact us for further information!